Irish universities are in the top 1% of research institutions in the world in terms of research impact in 19 fields, spanning natural sciences, social sciences and the humanities. This creates a unique opportunity for you at undergraduate and postgraduate level to join research programs that are driving innovation and changing lives worldwide.
Ireland is also where some of the world’s biggest and best companies have located key, strategic research facilities.
- Education in Ireland has one of the best education systems in the world for Higher Education Achievements.
- large number of globally recognised Universities & Colleges that offer courses in distinctive disciplines including science, technology, engineering, medicine, business and finance.
- The cost of Education for undergraduate & postgraduate studies for International Students are much attractive and cheaper comparing to other International Destinations.
- Overseas students in Ireland can work up to 20 hours a week during their term period and 40 hours during vacation.
Ireland is the only English-speaking country in the Eurozone and it is one of the friendliest & safest countries in the world.
- Dublin City University (DCU)
- Maynooth University
- NUI Galway
- Trinity College Dublin (TCD)
- University College Cork (UCC)
- University College Dublin (UCD)
- University of Limerick
Colleges & Institutions
- Cork Institute of Technology (CIT)
- Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT)
- Dundalk Institute of Technology (DKIT)
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology (GMIT)
- Griffith College
- Institute of Technology Blanchardstown (ITB)
- Institute of Technology Carlow (IT Carlow)
- Institute of Technology Tralee (IT Tralee)
- Limerick Institute of Technology (LIT)
- Shannon College of Hotel Management
- Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT)
The Students can choose to stay back for one year after completing their course on Post Study Work Scheme which gives them a chance to look for jobs.
The courses offered in Ireland Institutions are well connected to industry, and students get a lot of opportunities to join world-leading companies and start-ups for internships and jobs.
Several Companies including Google, Facebook, Pfizer, PayPal, Apple, Intel, Genzyme, EA Games, LinkedIn and Twitter have set up operations in Ireland, provide work opportunities to many overseas students on completion of their courses.